Throughout the country sustainable building design and green building practices are fast becoming accepted, and in certain cases mandatory.Agents who understand this major industry shift have equipped themselves with the right education, are developing green networks, and are actively promoting their green services. A handful of outstanding NAR Green Designees selected by an independent panel to receive the Green REsource Council's EverGreen Awards.
Current submissions will be held for the 2014 EverGreen Awards
Each award recipient receives:
- Presentation of their award at the special EverGreen Awards and Networking Reception
- Extensive press coverage
- Coverage in The REsource the Green REsource Council's monthly newsletter
- Peer recognition
- Green REsource Council Web site prominence
What does it take to get the Green REsource Council'sEverGreen Award? There's no simple answer. The nomination form asks for a "summary of activities, achievements, participation in Green REsource Council programs and events, and general contributions to green real estate undertaken by the nominee that qualifies him/her for inclusion the Green REsource Council'sEverGreen Award."
There are attributes that all award recipients will have in common, such as:
- Dedication to green lifestyle and work-style.
- Green Industry skills based on training, competency and experience.
- Active participation in Green REsource Council, other professional associations and in community organizations.
- Commitment to the advancement of the Green Building Industry and its practice.
- Creative implementation of green events, practices, or habits in your office or community
Green REsource Council members are encouraged to nominate (only) NAR Green Designees, including themselves, whose accomplishments deserve external acknowledgment.
To make a nomination, submit a EverGreen Award Nomination Form to the Green REsource Council via email, fax or mail.
All 2013 Green REsource Council's EverGreen Award Nomination Forms must be received by August 31, 2013.
Nominations made after August 31, 2013 will be considered for the 2014 EverGreen Award.
Please contact Green REsource Council by e-mail or call 1-800-498-9422.
Past Award Winners
2012 Award Winners
Dave Porter (Instructor)
Marjory Gentsch (Instructor)
Laura Stukel (Green Industry Advocate)
Texas Association of REALTORS®
2011 Award Winners
New York State Association of REALTORS®
2010 Award Winners
Traverse City Association of REALTORS® (TAAR)
2009 Award Winners
Hogan School of Real Estate