- Green REsource Council Info
- Earning NAR's Green Designation
- Green Course Information
- For Members
- Green Resources
The Green REsource Council holds membership benefits for NAR Green Designees to the highest standards and is committed to making only the best, most relevant information and tools available. Upon earning NAR’s Green Designation, members will have access to a wealth of benefits, such as:
• Online Directory Profile: Displays a members designation and information to connect them with potential clients on four automatic profiles.
• Customizable PowerPoint Presentations: Designed for various audiences to address buyers, sellers, or builders and showcases the knowledge and tools available to NAR Green Designees, as well as the importance of working with a REALTOR®.
• Exclusive Industry Webinars: Available only to NAR Green Designees at no additional cost. These webinars are hosted monthly by the best and most relevant industry experts and focus on green industry and professional development topics. All webinars are archived in the members' section.
• The REsource: An electronic monthly newsletter published by the Green REsource Council. All editions and newsletters are archived in the members' section.
• Print at Home Marketing: Promotional tools include logos for print media and member Web sites, postcard options, marketing brochures for consumers and builders, and personalized press releases on a variety of topics.
• Online Print Shop: Fully interactive, Web-based shop that allows designees to customize marketing pieces for the designation and have them printed on eco-friendly paper and sent directly to clients.
• GRC Online Community: Log on to our personal social media site to connect with designees nationwide and explore blogs and forums for sharing local events, best practices and client referrals.
• Designation Kits: An official member kit including designation certificate, NAR’s Green Designation lapel pin, order form for a special REALTOR® Edition of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Savers booklet, and NAR’s Green Designation Membership Guide.
• Additional Credit Opportunities: Completing NAR’s Green Designation gives REALTORS® credit toward the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation, Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation, or RSPS (Resort and Second Home Property Specialist) certification, putting you one step ahead of your fellow practitioners.
• National Consumer and Builder marketing campaigns: Increased awareness of NAR’s Green Designation. This campaign focuses on consumer awareness on various elements in green real estate purchases, as well as builder awareness so as to ensure the green philosophy addresses all necessary facets of real estate before, during, and after a real estate transaction.
• Toolkit and Research Resources: Available online through the Members’ section of our Web site, these tools provide up to date information on neighborhood development trends, studies, and more.
• Green Incentives and Resources Guide: Connects your clients to available state and federal rebates on eligible purchases or upgrades.
• Green MLS Toolkit: Guides designees through simple steps of adding green fields to their local MLS. Features case studies and sample documents.
• EverGreen Awards and Networking Reception: Recognizes designees annually who have exceptional accomplishments in the green industry and their communities.
Interested in learning more about the Green REsource Council member benefits? View the Exploring Green Member Benefits Webinar.
Start earning NAR's Green Designation today!